Sunday, June 28, 2009

In defense of the gold dress...


My dearest Katie,

Even after all these years I can only assume that you have commented (or intended to) on the gold dress that you wore for our wedding. Well, I may be on a camping trip but that won't stop me from telling you that you were beautiful. Thanks to the "scheduled posts" technology, here is my proof...fuzzy picture or not (my god, give me a break, I was married prior to digital photography!) you were hot (and not just because it was nearly 100 degrees outside...)


Love,
Michelle

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am laughing hysterically!! I can't believe you did that! You are too quick for me. Wow! Wish I still had that "hot" bod!

Love you to death and to prove it I'd wear a gold dress for you again in a heartbeat. Hmm, that gives me an idea for your 50th. :-)

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary with Collin, your special and very best anniversary present you've given each other.